Fall Is Here

Fall Is Here
Another Day.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things are looking up.

Well it has been quite sometime blog.

I finally have a job doing data entry. It is a long and boring job but it pays well and at least I don't have to deal with customers! :D I'm happy again, or let my re-phrase that, i'm CONTENT. I have the next year planned out and it is looking to be great. This New Years, if everything goes right, i'll be with my love in Michigan for two to three weeks. Then, when I return to Texas, i'll enroll in college and it will take me 9 months be come a medical assistant. Once I get my career on the roll i'll save up and then move to Michigan and work up there, to finally be closer to my dream come true man. Then and only then, will I be truly happy with my life.

He really does mean everything to me. I've never felt such happiness and this new found feeling of "true love" with someone before, I can honestly say that true love is real.


No comments:

Post a Comment