Fall Is Here

Fall Is Here
Another Day.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just say it.

So, I haven't written in a while, I know.

To the people that skim across my blog, I apologize for the depressing mess of posts below this one but I want to be honest, so therefore, I was and will continue to be.

The past week i've been excited about this one job that I have came in to, but now, this week, i'm desperately trying to find a different job. The job I have is only going to give me, MAYBE, 8 hours a WEEK. Um, excuse me, but that is a waste of my time and my energy for 80 bucks a week. I am supposed to go in on Sunday, aka Halloween for two hours, so I am trying to get a different job before then. On top of that, their strict 'clothes' policy is hard to follow because I don't own a plain white button down collared shirt and I can't find any of those shirts, anywhere. It is frustrating to me. The only reason I am getting a job or frantically searching for one is because I desperately want to go see my Matt for New Years Eve and finally have a New Years Eve kiss from a person I love with my mind, heart, and spirit.

Moving on to a better, less - stressful note. I have been doing amazing with controlling my depression and anxiety. Also, i'm smoking less cigarettes and should be quitting completely soon. Which I am excited about because I want to be healthy and be around for years to come. Also, my face will stay pretty. :D

Yeah, I know that sounds conceded but you have to have some confidence in your looks or no one will see the true beauty you have. Confidence in a person makes them attractive. It is a FACT.

Well i'm done for now. ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment